Getting the best help for your business
It's always difficult to know if what you're being offered is really any good and this is especially true of a training service, some lessons or a complete a language course.
So what questions should you be asking about me to find out if I will really help your business?
- Look for experience with other companies.
- Contact and talk to the people who have given a reference.
- Review my business model to see if it could work in your company too.
Please don't simply take my word for it. I want you to contact people who've given a reference and hear what they have to say about me, my courses and what they think I can do for you.
My Business Model
My aim is to help as many people as I can in the same business. I want to improve their business English and their business skills so they can communicate at a progressively higher level.
I have provided courses in England to the directors, managers and key staff of TRUMF International s.r.o., since May 2007. Here are the main ways I have helped the staff at TRUMF improve their English:
- Provided FREE assessments for all staff able and willing to attend English courses.
- Organised my courses to the requirements of the owners of TRUMF by training their staff to learn / improve their business presentation skills.
- Found an experienced native speaking English teacher and ensured he organised regular lessons each week.
- Bought a variety of books for FREE to help TRUMF set-up their own English library.
- Regularly visit TRUMF (at least 3 times this year) to continually help improve the relationship between myself and their staff.
- Make myself available to answer e-mails from TRUMF staff and help with any problems they may have with their English.
- Offer FREE help with writing business letters and proof reading translated documents.
You may have noticed that the word "FREE" appears three times and that's because what I'm offering isn't simply a course, but a complete service; Your English School.